Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

What Mother's Day Means to Me

Two precious smiles at the sound of my voice.
Unconditional love and dependence from two tiny little babies.
Two blessings from above that I've waited so long for.
Two snuggle buddies to keep us all warm.
Two little sponges who take in all that they see.
A part of my husband and a part of me that we will forever cherish.
A new scent for me called Eau de Spit up.
More than just the presents I received today, I got the greatest presents 2 months ago.
The happiest little family I could ever dream of.
And so much more than words will ever explain.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Mother's Day!!

Your little ones are so adorable and such a blessing.

I have a question, How do you get your list of 101 in 1001 to only display on your 101 in 1001 page?? and not your home page?? thanks! :)

Gretchen said...

Thank you!

My 101 page is actually a separate blog I set up in blogger. Then I just linked to that blog. Hope that helps! :)

AimeƩ said...

Happy Mother's Day! And Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest, a day late!

http://web.me.com/redshoearts/Redshoearts/Blog/Entries/2010/5/9_mother%E2%80%99s_day,_2010.html