Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2010

29 Weeks...


How far along? 29 weeks
How big are the babies? Squashes!
Best moment this week:The beautiful Baby Shower thrown for me! I really have the best family and friends anyone could ask for. The twins were so blessed to get so many great gifts!
Symptoms: Still heavy and getting very tired
Movement: I'm pretty sure there are aliens in my belly
Food cravings: I've been wanting tortilla soup for a while now, and Friday night I got some!
Genders: A Boy and Girl!!!
Milestones: My white blood cell counts are going back down and so far all my bloodwork from this week has come back normal.

Development: Babies' energy are surging, thanks to white fat depositing beneath their skin. And since they're growing so fast (weight will triple by birth), things are getting kind of cramped in the womb. What all this means for you: Get ready for some more kicks and jabs to the ribs.


Headlines from the week:

Earthquake devastates Haiti Capital


Race for US Senate: Obama endorses Coakley, Brown continues push


Weather today:
Rain, 39 Degrees

3 comments:

Twin-Spiration said...

It is so funny that you say there are aliens in your belly...I have 6 year old identical twin girls and when I was pregnant with them I would always say..."who are we to call things aliens...I have two babies growing in my belly." It would totally trip me out. You look great and sound like you are carrying them perfect! You are very blessed!
www.twin-spiration.com

Gretchen said...

Thank you so much for visiting! It is definitely an amazing experience that gets better by the day! I am definitely going to become a follower of your blog because I bet I can get a lot of insight from you!

Kat @ www.TodaysCliche.com said...

Love your blog. I'll be back for sure. Our blogs are semi-similar; I'd love your feedback about mine, if you have a sec!
www.TodaysCliche.com. Thanks!!