Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Reunited and it Feels So Good...

I'm back folks! I've decided I miss blogging too much to stay away. That and I've had a few people tell me they miss keeping up with me and the twins. So I made the executive decision to come back.

A few things will be different though. I'll be writing about more than just the twins. It'll truly be an insight on OUR Journey.

You'll still see pictures of the twins, how could I not post those?

I hope I can find the time to blog, but per usual, my babes are my number 1 priorities... And with toddlerhood comes VERY little ME time. So we'll see what happens, but hopefully I will provide you all with enough of a good read to keep you coming back! So how about a little incentive?

You know you want to see more of them :)

So for now I leave you for the weekend (Summers are good for long weekends away) and I will return next week with a full update on what we've been up to!


PS. Please excuse the design. Although I am going with a more simple design, I will be adding a pretty header in the near future :)

No comments: