Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Out of Order...

So my laptop cord has literally fallen apart :( It was a replacement for the other one I ran over with my car. Ryan bought me the replacement off of Ebay and it had a good run of about, oh 9 or 10 months. I guess you get what you pay for though as it only cost $11. So I think I might just have to get the actual power cord from the manufacturer. Bummer to this since it costs about $50.

So in the meantime I am stuck using Ryan's computer (formerly my own), that has none of my websites saved, none of my music, and no memory card reader for the camera! I will try to take some pictures of the twins using my phone so I apologize in advance for any poor quality photos. Although, I do have to say even with poor cell phone quality pics, these babies are still the cutest, no?



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Shelby Bukhenik said...

so cute and I love the matching onesies!!

My brother is sitting next to me and he said Cavan looks puzzled haha!