Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

I'm Ready...

And I blame my midwife for that. Once she gave the go ahead that these babies could come any day now, I have not wanted them to come more! I have been really good at trying not to complain during this pregnancy, but I am reaching my breaking point. My main minor complaint is comfort, or lack there of. No matter what I do, I cannot get comfortable. Sleeping, virtually impossible. I sleep out on the couch because the bed doesn't cut it. Then when I'm on the couch, I start out laying down, then get heartburn, a hip cramp, and my hands fall asleep. I then move to the chaise which lasts maybe about an hour or so. Then back to the couch recliner. It's a vicious cycle throughout the night, with pee intermissions in between.

I don't want people to think I am not greatful to have made it as far as I have, but let me tell you, I'm just not sure how much longer I can make it. I know the longer they are in there, the better it is for them, so I would never wish for them to come out before they are ready. All I'm saying is if they did decide to come out now, I would not be opposed to the idea. Ok Twinsies, I would NOT be opposed!

3 comments:

Christina said...

Its ok to complain. The end of multiples pregnancies are hard. I know your hurting, and man I am sorry...it sucks huh? Hang in there, they will be here in no time! Enjoy the last few days. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! You're 3 weeks past when I delivered my girls! And I wonder all the time how I would have survived past 33 weeks! I was measuring 48 weeks and VERY uncomfortable (to put it nicely!) I was at the point where I could only sleep a couple hours at a time due to discomfort. You are amazing! Congrats on making it this far! You're going to have some big healthy babies! It won't be long now :)

Anonymous said...

I totally know how you feel! We spent years going through fertility treatments and 2 miscarriages only to give up hope altogether. 4 years after moving forward to adopt 2 fabulous kids and considering a 3rd little girl, I found out I was pregnant. I'm 29 weeks (edd 5/22/10) and feel 100% unprepared! I just finally accepted that I am in fact pregnant and now I have to try and wrap my head around a baby actually coming without a homestudy and US Visa attached! :)

Good luck!
Alison
livingalifeofbliss.blogspot.com