Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

36 Weeks... And They're Here!

Kaylie and Cavan have made their finest debut! They were born Sunday March 7, 2010 via a c-section, Cavan at 9:53am coming in at 5Lbs 10oz, 18in long and Kaylie at 9:56am coming in at 6Lbs 6oz 18.5in long. They are absolute perfection in my eyes. I had said all along that I wanted to make it to at least 36 weeks with the twins, and I made it to just that! So without further ado, I present to you the greatest gift I've ever received: Kaylie Shea (left) and Cavan Michael (right)
We are all doing great and are still at the hospital until Thursday. Hopefully once I get home I will be able to write up a bit more on their arrival. In the meantime, I'll leave you with a picture of my life, my world, my everything.


8 comments:

Melissa Ann said...

Congratulations! Savor those first few days (and send the babies to the nursery at night so you can get the last good sleep you'll have in months). They're adorable and so big! Good job momma!

Christina said...

I was just thinking about you yesterday!! They are perfect and gorgeous! Enjoy them, and congratulations!!!

MV said...

Congatulations again Gretchen! They are beautiful!

Erin said...

Congrats! They're gorgeous!

The Conway's said...

Congratulations! They are so sweet! I can't wait to read about their little lives in the upcoming months! They are precious

Jacquie said...

Congratulations they are so precious!!!

Deanna said...

Congratulations!! Your babies are adorable!

Mommy2Twinkies-Deb said...

Congrats!!! I'm sorry I missed this. You are so blessed with your two little ones. And what a wonderful journey you have ahead of you!