Pages

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Help me Achieve One of My Goals!

Hello Blog readers! I have a slight favor to ask you. So one of my 101 goals is to have my blog make it to the top 25 on TopMommyBlogs.com so I am asking you all for your help. If you read my blog and like it, please click here to vote http://www.topmommyblogs.com/blogs/in.php?id=CK4410 Just clicking the link casts the vote for my blog.

...Thank you all for your help and support! And keep reading my blog because I have a feeling a BIG update will be coming this week!

3 comments:

Shelby Bukhenik said...

I casted my vote!! Then I noticed you are #20, or 21 (i forget which) but congrats!!

~K~ said...

Done!! xoxo

"The Mrs." said...

AMAZING!!! I don't even know you but I have been following your blog since Oct. I am pregnant with twins and you are my inspiration!!! God Bless!