Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

11th Appointment and 48 Weeks??

I had my 11th Appointment yesterday and all systems are a go! Babies are doing great. They are both laying transverse (sideways, head to head) so a c-section will be the way they will come, but I am ok with that that. I had been preparing myself for that anyways and will have a lot of family help once the twins arrive. They also have said that if I go into labor at any point here on out they won't stop it and the babies will come! OH MY GOSH, I am going to be a Mommy any day now!

Oh and the reference to 48 weeks you ask? Oh that would be what my belly is measuring right now! So as you can imagine, mobility is becoming more of a struggle these days. But I am just taking it one day at a time and know it will all be worth it in the end...which is SO close!!!

Oh and don't forget to put your guesses in on the expectnet page I set up! Time is ticking! Just click below and enter your guesses for both babies!

2 comments:

Shelby Bukhenik said...

I am so happy for you Gretchen...having those babies finally be here is going to be amazing! I had a c-section and I am happy I can opt to have another one this time around so don't worry...and you have so many loved ones to help you!!

~K~ said...

Yay babies! I can't believe it is so soon!! love you xoxoxo