Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Ultrasound Update...

We had a follow up growth ultrasound yesterday and the twins are looking great. They are measuring perfectly! Cavan is weighing in at approximately 4lbs 15oz and Kaylie is coming in at approximately 5lbs 6oz! That's over 10lbs of baby in there! Trust me, I can definitely feel it!We didn't get any pictures to take home mainly because it's so crowded in there it's hard to get a good picture. Plus they were both facing backwards and hiding their faces. I'm also thinking a C-section will be inevitable. Mainly because Kaylie is still transverse (laying across my belly) and Cavan is breech right now. Either way they will be here within the next 4 weeks!!

4 comments:

Christina said...

Abby was laying up high across my belly too, and Alex was breech, sideways down low. C-section isn't as bad as you might think. You really don't feel anything, just make sure you keep up on your pain meds after!
Just a few more weeks to go!! I know your probably miserable aren't you? The last few weeks are tough. :)

Gretchen said...

Thank you for the tip! I will make sure to stay on top of them. I can't believe they will be here so soon! I'm definitely a lot more uncomfortable these days, haha.

Jacqueline said...

Oh my goodness! They will be here so soon. I am so excited for you!

Shanda said...

Your 2 babies weigh about 1 1/2 lbs more than 1 of mine. They were 8'11 and 8'13. Good luck!! Oh, btw, I did one of each delivery with my kids, and I would take vaginal over anything. But the c-section was so fast. I didnt take as many meds as they tried to give me, and I was out of the hospital in 2 days, the same amount of time with a normal birth. I was told you had to work through the pain, and not mask it!! Either way, good luck!! Cant wait to see them!!