Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Universe is Against Me...

So it happened. I jinxed myself. That same day I told you all the twins were doing better, the universe decided to throw a wrench into that idea. We took them out to dinner and as soon as we got home and I took Cavan out of his car seat, he started projectile vomiting all over me and the floor. It was lovely. Thankfully it was a one time deal and he seemed ok after.

Now I would love to tell you how they are doing, but I'm afraid if I do it will just be the opposite later on. So for now, it's a mystery!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 comments:

Shelby Bukhenik said...

haha well I will assume they are doing better! Projectile vomit is something no one wants to or needs to deal with!

Darren Cochran said...

Great photos & a nice blog!

kungfudonut said...

very interesting blog

torie@Life With Rylie said...

Aw I hope they are doing better.

anna said...

I tell you nice shops selling air force one shoes, you can just simple choose this option and pick what you want.five finger shoes,which are cute shoes you first time see them. you can just simple choose this option and pick what you want.Maybe you should try to pick these. ugg clearance, It is time to have a look at them,These are nice for you.Pick jordan basketball shoes,if you are Jordan fans.cheap uggs clearance,If you like them just pay a visit on them. I dont know why but I just Love Those Things,So how do you think about it?cheap ugg boots,ugg women,just choose.Those are the awesome shops I wanna tell you guysI mean I am serious for this,I dont fool you now.These are nice for you...Jordan Fusions.