Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

I Hate Socks...

So its been a while since I've updated and I couldn't think of a title that fit the full update so I put exactly what I'm thinking at this moment... I hate socks, baby socks that is! They NEVER stay on between them just falling off or my babies pulling them off themselves, they're pretty much rendered useless in this house!

Anywho, I digress and move on to the update!

Well the reason I've been a bit MIA is I've actually started up my own photo editing and custom photo creations business! I'm very excited about it and have been working really hard to get it exactly where I want it. It's a lot of work so between spending every second my babies a re awake with them and working on the business while they sleep, you can imagine how my time has been pretty well filled! If you get the time, please visit my website at http://snipsandsugar.blogspot.com and my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Snips-and-Sugar Thank you!!

Last week was also a crazy week for all of us. We were ALL sick! It was absolutely no fun at all. AND to top it off, they were teething as well. So the chaos was at a level orange last week teetering on red. I'm feeling much better this week and the twins, well they're getting there. It's really only a cold for them, but I think the runny noses are driving them crazy (mainly me sucking the boogs out every chance I get)! So far they seem to be in better spirits, so I'm just hoping I'm not jinxing myself by saying it!

Let's see, what else has been going on? Well in a couple of weeks we will be taking the twins on their second plane ride! We heading off to see their uncle, aunt, and cousin in Ohio! Hopefully we learned some tips from the first flight to know how to be even more organized and in control this time around!

Oh I almost forgot! Not only does Kaylie say "Mama", but she says "Dada" too! AND Cavan says Mama too now, just not for the camera!

So I think that catches you all up on the goings on of this house!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Shelby Bukhenik said...

I think I saw on fb that you did jinx yourself! I hope everyone gets better!

Good luck on your upcoming flight, you are definitely brave!