Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Mama....Oooohhh..

So this weekend Kaylie said her first word. Just watch!


MAMA! This time there is no mistaking it, she said mama! Although I'm wondering if this is how she will say every word, with an Elvis lip curl and a touch of growl. Either way, I still think it's the sweetest thing to hear your child call for you.

Also the twins went to their first parade yesterday! They had so much fun, although they both slept through pretty much the whole thing! Well Cavan did sleep through the whole parade, Kaylie woke up for the last 45 minutes! The weather was perfect and the crowd let us get right up front so the twins could see! Their cousin Ben came with us too and it was his first parade. He's a couple years older so I think he may have enjoyed it a bit more. He stayed awake for it all at least! All in all it was a great time we got to spend as a family!







Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

anna said...

I tell you nice shops selling air force one shoes, you can just simple choose this option and pick what you want.five finger shoes,which are cute shoes you first time see them. you can just simple choose this option and pick what you want.Maybe you should try to pick these. ugg clearance, It is time to have a look at them,These are nice for you.Pick jordan basketball shoes,if you are Jordan fans.cheap uggs clearance,If you like them just pay a visit on them. I dont know why but I just Love Those Things,So how do you think about it?cheap ugg boots,ugg women,just choose.Those are the awesome shops I wanna tell you guysI mean I am serious for this,I dont fool you now.These are nice for you...Jordan Fusions.