Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

All in a Day...

Things are still busy over on this end! I mean just look at all we have to do during the day:

Brother/Sister Playtime

Dance parties
Smiling

Practicing good oral hygiene



LAUNDRY!



Not to mention teething, coloring, and SO much more! They are too much these days. Kaylie claps at everything except when she's having a moment and wants nobody but me! Cavan is still teetering on crawling, I think he's holding out to save my sanity! They are slowly starting to eat table foods. They feed themselves Puffs and yesterday tried pulled pork and LOVED it!

Also, in case you were concerned, I'm not trying to jinx myself, (Got it universe?) but the twins seem to be feeling SO much better! I think part of Cav's fussiness was also the fact that his top tooth is breaking through! Those hurt!

Oh and a little news on my end. I'm sure many of you are familiar with The Pioneer Woman , if not, you need to check her out. She is absolutely amazing! Well she has these photo editing contests every so often and I will usually enter just for fun. Well get this, one of my photo edits was chosen as a semi-finalist! I KNOW! Check it out here, mine is the one that says by Lilibaby221. I am beyond excited. Mind you there were over 131,000 entries which she has narrowed down to about 50 semi-finalists. The winners usually get a gift card to a photography store, which would be amazing to win, so keep your fingers crossed for me :) Also, I've really been working hard to get my business going, so please check it out and tell your friends!

That's all for now!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

anna said...

I tell you nice shops selling air force one shoes, you can just simple choose this option and pick what you want.five finger shoes,which are cute shoes you first time see them. you can just simple choose this option and pick what you want.Maybe you should try to pick these. ugg clearance, It is time to have a look at them,These are nice for you.Pick jordan basketball shoes,if you are Jordan fans.cheap uggs clearance,If you like them just pay a visit on them. I dont know why but I just Love Those Things,So how do you think about it?cheap ugg boots,ugg women,just choose.Those are the awesome shops I wanna tell you guysI mean I am serious for this,I dont fool you now.These are nice for you...Jordan Fusions.