Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday - Favorite Things about Fall


1. PUMPKINS: I love all things pumpkin in the fall. Pumpkin patches, pumpkin soup, pumpkin seeds, pumpkin candles, but most of all I love the Pumpkin Muffin at Dunkin Donuts!
Source
Honestly in the fall if I see anything pumpkin related, I HAVE to have it!  If you've never had the pumpkin muffin at Dunks, you are truly missing out!

2. Are you ready for some football?: Sundays will forever be my favorite days in the fall. We all get together to watch the Pats and Cleveland games, setting up two tvs when they're on the same time. Yes we root for both the Pats and the Browns and in November we're heading out to the Cleveland/Pats game! Obviously, if you know me, you know we'll all be rooting for Cleveland that game. Anywho, I'd just like to plainly say, I love Sundays in the fall (well and winter too).
Source

Source


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

star said...

I need to try that pumpkin muffin asap! It looks yummy!

Shelby Bukhenik said...

mmm a pumpkin muffin!

I have pumpkin ravioli's at my wedding and they were so delicious!!

Love me some football!

Gretchen said...

I love pumpkin ravioli too!!