Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Big Decision...

So after much discussion and planning, I have decided to become a stay-at-home Mom. Ryan and I have taken up residency with my parents for the moment and are in the process of renting out our condo. Since the real estate market stinks right now, selling our condo would not be the wise choice and we have found a renter to cover most of the cost. We will have to make some cut backs financially since we will only have the one income, but it will all be worth it in the long run.

I am loving being home with the twins and watching them grow everyday. They become more alert with every blink of the eye and now I don't have to miss a second of that. Everyone kept telling me that it would all work out and so far they are all right.

5 comments:

Shelby Bukhenik said...

Congrats on your decision Gretchen I am sure it wasn't an easy one! As a stay at home mom myself I have to say it is a thankless but amazing job! Make sure you take care of yourself in addition to those beautiful babies! Being a mom is a great thing isn't it!

Christina said...

That's awesome!! You won't regret it. Good luck with everything else, glad your all are well!

MV said...

Yes, these things do always work our just fine. Congrats on this big life change!

Valerie said...

Congrats! I have days where I think I may go a little insane, but in the end I love being home and wouldn't trade it for anything. You're going to have so much fun watching as they grow and start interacting with each other.

Jacquie said...

Congrats on your decision. I'm sure everything will work out great!