Pages

Friday, November 13, 2009

They are Forming Opinions...

So I watch this show on Monday nights called "Accidentally on Purpose" starring Jenna Elfman. Basically she got pregnant off a one-night-stand with a younger guy and they are now living together and going through the pregnancy together. Needless to say it's a pretty funny show that has remained a staple on the Monday night line-up since it premiered. ANYWAYS, in one of the episodes she was eating ribs and her baby began kicking so she ran to tell the guy and phrased it as "Tha baby's first opinion". The baby either likes or dislikes ribs, but they don't know which, they were just so excited the baby had an opinion.

My point of this tv moment promotion (CBS you can send the endorsement check directly to me) is that everytime I feel the babies kick, which has become more prominent lately, I think of them forming little opinions about what I'm doing at that moment. Yesterday I was on the train and one of them was kicking away (I believe it was baby boy) meaning he either likes or dislikes the train. This morning I had my Friday treat, Dunkins pumpkin decaf coffee, and they both were kicking. I personally think they were "like" kicks because who doesn't love pumpkin coffee in the fall? Then just a few minutes ago a Michael Jackson song came on the radio and I believe it was baby girl who was kicking away.

It's such an amazing feeling knowing that there are two babies moving around in there, expressing there opinions the only way they know how right now. It's almost like a fun little way for me to begin learning things about them. I can't wait for Ryan to be able to share in the experience and feel there opinions as well. Now I just hope they don't get too rough when they feel very strongly about something.

No comments: