Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2009

16 Weeks...

PhotobucketHow far along? 16 weeks
How big are the babies? Avocados!
Best moment this week: One of my best friends, Shannon, got married!
Symptoms: I have a definite bump going now, but I feel fantastic.
Movement: None
Food cravings: Cranberries, anything with cranberries
Genders: 2 weeks until we know
Milestones: I am the most pregnant I have ever been

Development: Watch what you say...tiny bones forming in babys' ears mean they can now pick up your voice. A few more minuscule changes: Eyebrows, lashes, and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming.


Headlines from the week:

Police: Balloon was a hoax
Last week's runaway balloon incident in Colorado was a publicity stunt, officials have confirmed.


patriots 59, titans 0
Snow doesn't slow Brady, Pats


Weather today:
Flurries, 36 Degrees

No comments: