Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2009

14 Weeks...

Picture to come... sorry!
How far along? 14 weeks
How big are the babies? Lemons!
Best moment this week: Painting pumpkins with my niece and nephew. It got me really excited to do this with the twins someday.
Symptoms: I believe I am completely past the morning sickness stage of my pregnancy (for now)! I'm still pretty tired though and my back is beginning to get sore.
Movement: None
Food cravings: My Aunt Janet's homemade macaroni and cheese. Thankfully my Mom knew the recipe :)
Genders: Unknown
Milestones: No more morning sickness!!!

Development: Your adorable little fetuses are busy with thumb sucking, toe wiggling, (not so cute but equally amazing) making urine, and breathing amniotic fluid as the liver, kidneys, and spleen continue to develop. Lanugo (thin, downy hair) is growing all over their bodies for warmth.



Headlines from the week:

#1 Song of the week on the American Top 40 list: Black Eyed Peas "I Got a Feeling"

#1 Box Office Movie this week: Zombieland


Weather today:
Partly Sunny, 57 Degrees

No comments: