Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Nesting?

Can nesting take place this early on? I am becoming a regular Martha Stewart lately. I went grocery shopping (a task I despise), cooked dinner for the past 3 nights in a row (only one was a meal in a bag, but I still had to cook it), put the laundry away (another task I despise), and washed the pot and wok before bed last night (usually an event that takes place next day or so). I'm also planning to clean the bathrooms tonight, although this I do on a regular basis anyway because well, I scheve a dirty bathroom. Hopefully I stay motivated to continue.

I have also welcomed a new guest, bloat. It's probably from the increase of water intake per day from about 6 glasses a day to about eleventybillion. Looks like I might be dusting off those maternity clothes in just a few more weeks (certainly not yet).

No comments: