Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

2WW

I am pretty confident I am in the 2 week wait now judging by my temps the last couple of days. I also had a bit of spotting today, not a lot, but just a little. Well I'm trying not to read too much into it, but the only other time I had spotting in between cycles was when I was pregnant the last time.

I am going to try to be good and not test until I'm due for my next cycle. This is going to be a long 2 weeks! So here is a list of things I will be doing to occupy my time:

Go to New Hampshire this weekend
Cookout next weekend
Head to LC after the cookout
Celebrate Dolce's birthday on the 19th
Celebrate my birthday on the 20th
Celebrate Ryan's birthday on the 22nd
Hopefully meet my new Neice Ava on the 20th
Then most likely test on either July 24th or 25th and see a BFP (Fingers crossed)

Lord, please let this be our time.

No comments: