Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

Everyone Has a Wish...

So I typically try to keep my work separate from this blog, but I wanted to let all my readers know about a fundraiser I am having for the month of December. I'm calling it the "Everyone has a Wish" fundraiser.

"Everyone has a wish. This month Snips and Sugar wants to help a deserving few get the wish of a lifetime. We will be donating 10% of all proceeds to Make-A-Wish Foundation and hope to help make a wish come true."

I am donating 10% of all my proceeds for the month of December to the Make-a-Wish Foundation. My goal is to donate $100 and I am on my way there! So far I am at $10.70. If any of you are interested in donating, watching our progress, or just seeing what I've been up to please visit my website http://snipsandsugar.blogspot.com/


Also, anyone who donates (any amount, even a penny) will receive a custom design of their choice! I thank you all in advance!

Happy Holidays!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

anna said...

I tell you nice shops selling air force one shoes, you can just simple choose this option and pick what you want.five finger shoes,which are cute shoes you first time see them. you can just simple choose this option and pick what you want.Maybe you should try to pick these. ugg clearance, It is time to have a look at them,These are nice for you.Pick jordan basketball shoes,if you are Jordan fans.cheap uggs clearance,If you like them just pay a visit on them. I dont know why but I just Love Those Things,So how do you think about it?cheap ugg boots,ugg women,just choose.Those are the awesome shops I wanna tell you guysI mean I am serious for this,I dont fool you now.These are nice for you...Jordan Fusions.