Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

Rollie Pollie

So I just have to share that Cavan was rolling back and forth today. He would roll from his back to his tummy and then back to his back. It was so funny to watch him. Then he must have worn himself out because he rolled himself on his tummy and fell asleep. It was too cute I hated having to move him to his back, but he stayed asleep so it wasn't bad.

And on another light note... tomorrow, July 20th... Is my BIRTHDAY! Yes I will be the big 2-8 at midnight!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

My kyle is exactly the same, rolling all over the place....my other twin Luke, not so interested and even at 8 months he will roll if he MUST..to get a toy or food....can we say lazy????I sure hope he peps up by the time we see the doc next month! Ha!

Gretchen said...

That's how mine are! Kaylie has rolled over once and has no interest in doing it again. Cavan is all over the place! He rolls and scoots everywhere!