Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

Mmm, Rice Cereal...

Yup, the twins have started eating rice cereal! The first night trying it was interesting. They were crying for their bottles and I thought I'd try to give them a little cereal. They quickly let me know that they had specifically asked for their bottle and not the other junk I was trying to give.

So I gave them their bottles and then gave them the cereal. This seemed to please them a little better. They're really doing well with it now. Like I really had any doubts that my little pork chops would have trouble with food, haha. So now they get their one tablespoon serving of rice cereal on a daily basis. It's a good thing they like their Jumperoo or I may have two 30 lbs babies by the time they are 6 months with the way they love food!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

Shelby Bukhenik said...

Good old solid food/rice cereal! Glad to hear they are doing well though.

Kelly Marie said...

hahaha I love the pictures SO SO cute! I'm glad they like the rice & will hopefully make that eventual transition into solid food easy :)

torie@Life With Rylie said...

Hehe my Rylie likes her food too...maybe that's why she is 22 pound lol