Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Contact Me

I'm not looking to make a living off of this little site. My primary intent is to keep family and friends up to speed on the happenings of the twins.

However, my stats indicated that I get roughly 1,200 views each week, and I'd be willing to bet a lot of those are other mothers that, like me, want to know what is the best of the best.  If you have a product or service that may appeal to my readers and you'd like a little exposure on Our Journey, please feel free to Email me at Lilbumpkinblog@gmail.com

I also enjoy doing product reviews, but I'll warn you in advance, I will not review and/or promote just anything.  I will only review and/or promote products that I feel 100% about. This is first and foremost my baby blog so I don't want it turning into a QVC website for just any product.

With that said, if you have something that may truly benefit my family (thus other families), I'd love to hear about it.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: