Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Weekend Wrap Up...

So the twins, Ryan, and I ventured to the beach again for the weekend. I'm convinced I need to move down there for several reasons, but most importantly because my children SLEEP when they're there. Every night we were there we would feed them at 7:30/8 and then they'd go to sleep around 9. Then they would sleep until between 4-5!! The first night I thought the clock was broken when I saw what time it was. I'm hoping that the pattern continues. I mean they did sleep until 5 this morning but I'm not sure if it's because they were at the beach during the day. I guess we will see tonight if this is a new pattern.

It was a great weekend. The weather was perfect and the twins spent most of the day each day outside. They loved the fresh air and the sound of the waves crashing. We will definitely be making more appearances there during the summer!

Oh I almost forgot to mention that we also have a little cheerleader in the making. Following in her mommy's footsteps, Kaylie was cheering on the Celtics on Friday night. It was the funniest thing. We had the game on and she was in her pack-n-play and every time the Celtics scored she would laugh, coo, and smile! Ryan said he is going to have to buy her a Larry Legend jersey and I said I need to make her little pom poms!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

yay for longer sleeps!!! Sleep + babies = happy mommy!!

Jennifer said...

I think the outside air is great for babies....and adults alike. Both of my boys sleep great when we are outside...especially at the beach. Hopefully this is a new pattern :)

torie@Life With Rylie said...

I mailed you stuff today!!